Terms and Conditions
- The enrolment fee includes access to the online modules, virtual clinic and one-day face-to face workshop.
- Additional program costs with attending the face-to-face workshop such as travel, accommodation and other materials are to be covered by the registrant.
- Access to the online modules and virtual clinic is available for the duration of the course (usually 12-14 weeks).
- Registration in the program will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed enrolment form and payment of the relevant course fees to ACD.
- Participants can defer attendance at the one-day face-to-face workshop by submitting a written request to the Australasian College of Dermatologists that is received no later than 20 working days before the date of the workshop. If a deferment is granted, you will be offered a place at the next available workshop. Once you accept this offer, you will receive a confirmation email of enrolment into this workshop. A maximum of three deferrals is permitted per participant.
- Participants are required to review the Terms and Conditions and cancellation/refund policy prior to registering, and to acknowledge acceptance of these conditions during the registration process.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment once all course components have been completed.