For Fellows and Trainees
For Health Professionals
Posted 4 months ago
The SunSmart Hat-Wearing Toolkit is now live, designed to assist primary school champions in the implementation of hat wearing- one of the five forms of best-practice sun protection.
The toolkit provides a range of no-cost resources to help educate the whole school community about skin cancer, ultraviolet (UV) radiation and the importance of creating good sun protection habits. A ‘pick and mix’ approach allows schools to select resources based on their needs, including:
- Age appropriate reminder posters to display around the school
- Educational posters to use in the classroom or assemblies
- Motivational PowerPoint slides for parents, teachers and students with accompanying notes
- SunSmart communications to share through newsletters or social media
- Information sheets to help address common barriers to SunSmart hat wearing.
Click here to view the toolkit.