Position Vacant: Staff Specialist, St George Hospital, Kogarah
Staff Specialist, St George Hospital, Kogarah
Applicants are sought for a Level 1 Staff Specialist in dermatology needed to provide a dermatology outpatients service at St George Hospital. This position will be available for up to one year providing one weekly clinic or two half day clinics with the possibility of another clinic depending on demand.
- Current NSW Medical Board Registration or eligible for same;
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Dermatology or suitably qualified dermatologist
- Demonstrated relevant clinical practice at a high standard relevant to the years of experience;
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement, patient safety and risk management;
- Demonstrated commitment to continued self-education and development as well as demonstrated ability, fitness and wellbeing to fulfill the full scope of clinical privileges advertised in the position;
- Demonstrated participation in teaching junior medical staff
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applications should include curriculum vitae, together with the names, addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers of two professional referees.
Enquiries: Professor Dedee Murrell, Head of Dermatology, St George Hospital
Ph: (02) 9113 2543
Fax: (02) 9113 2906