Rural Dermatology Meeting
For Fellows and Trainees
For Health Professionals
Posted 1 year ago
There are just five weeks to go until the College Rural Dermatology Meeting in Orange on 6 to 8 September 2019.
Invited speakers include:
- Associate Professor Mark Arnold, rheumatologist
- Associate Professor Wendy Hu, University of Western Sydney
- Associate Professor Catherine Hawke, rural public health physician
- Dr Robert Zielinski, oncologist
- Dr Douglas Lenton, haematologist
- Dr Jeremy Curtin, ophthalmologist.