Posted 2 years ago
Medical Advisor – Auto-immune Dermatology
- Contribute to the national and global medical plan for auto-immune dermatology with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
- Play a key role in the development and implementation of cutting-edge clinical trials with market leading products and best in class molecules
- Support the launch of new products and provide your extensive medical expertise to the business
About the company
Our client is a leading global pharmaceuticals company with a highly regarded name in industry. They’re portfolio and pipeline expand across a large variety of therapy areas and possesses best in class molecules. It is well known for its positive company culture, internal progression and low staff turnover.
About the opportunity
Reporting directly to the Medical Director, you will provide medical training, clinical expertise and strategic planning to support the launch and commercialization activities of products within the auto-immune dermatology portfolio.
- Contributing to the global and regional medical plan for the therapy area;
- Assist with the development, conduct and reporting of local clinical trials;
- Assist with implementation of global clinical trials conducted in affiliate countries;
- Adverse event reporting as mandated by corporate patient safety;
- Review protocols, study reports, publications, labelling, pricing and reimbursement documents, grant submissions and contracts;
- Liaise with regulatory and other governmental agencies; and
- Support outreach medical activities including KOL engagement
Skills and Experience
- Medical degree preferred, PhD and PharmD considered
- Experience in dermatology and/or immunology
- 2-5 years experience working within a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Strong understanding of clinical research
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Our client is well-known in industry for its positive, collaborative and progressive company culture with a particularly low staff turnover.
How to Apply
Contact Jasmine Wynne, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8708 for a confidential discussion.