Posted 1 month ago
University of New South Wales / Prince of Wales Clinical School
The University of New South Wales, in conjunction with the Prince of Wales clinical school, is offering a new research position for junior doctors with an interest in Dermatology research.
Part-time, 12 month duration (3 days per week)
February 2022 – February 2023
- Assistance with research projects
- Participation in undergraduate teaching
- Enrolment in a research masters is encouraged.
- There is an opportunity to participate in Dermatology outpatient clinics in an honorary capacity.
- Renumeration is via a research stipend.
- MBBS (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience.
- Work rights in Australia
Applicants are requested to apply with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for application: Friday 3 September 2021 5pm.