Posted 8 months ago
Join a highly respected academic dermatology practice located in Wollstonecraft. We are affiliated with the world’s largest melanoma research and treatment centre. This integral role will see a self-motivated, articulate, passionate melanographer deliver the best patient care.
You will be an important member of the clinical team, interacting with skilled clinicians and experienced researchers. You will support different clinicians, and manage enquiries from patients; communicating with doctors who are often off-site.
You will be a valued employee in a positive environment where you can make a difference. Involvement in professional education, upskilling and training is supported and encouraged.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing full body dermoscopy assessments using Total Body Imaging
- Providing imaging of lesions of concern using a specialised dermoscopic camera
- Assist specialists as requested to ensure optimal patient care
- Support research endeavours
- Comply with melanography policies and procedures
- Housekeeping and equipment troubleshooting
Qualities of the successful candidate will include:
- Sensitive patient care
- Strict Compliance with privacy requirements
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confidence with Medical Software with strong IT skills
- A strong work ethic, demonstrating initiative and responsibility
- Commitment to providing a high standard of safe and quality patient care
- The ability to multi task and function in a highly organised and time efficient manner
- Strong interest in Dermatology & Skin cancer
- Completion of melanography essentials certificate
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity.
All employees must complete a Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencing employment.
Applicants are requested to apply with a cover-letter and CV to Dermatology.email@example.com
Closing date for application: Friday 29 November 5pm.