Posted 12 months ago
Bulimba Dermatology is a privately owned, rapidly growing specialist Dermatology Practice in inner-East Brisbane. Our current team of Dermatologists and Registered Nurses provide medical, surgical, laser and cosmetic dermatology services with professionalism and dedication to patient outcomes, and the need has arisen for another experienced Dermatologist to join us.
We have four (4) modern, state of the art consultation rooms, a procedure room, two (2) laser rooms, and a custom built surgical theatre fitted with the latest medical and laser equipment, phototherapy, PDT and iontophoresis.
We are seeking a Dermatologist who is looking for a long term position in which they can develop a patient following and provide continuity of care to our patients. All part-time or full-time enquiries are welcome.
- Current ACD and AHPRA registration without restriction
- Ability to provide a full and comprehensive Dermatology service
- Genuine interest in patient care and prepared to go that extra step to ensure the patient is always put first
- Genuine interest in working effectively within a team environment and contributing to the overall success of the Practice for our patients, staff and fellow Dermatologists
WHY JOIN OUR DEDICATED TEAM?
- Work alongside 3 other highly experienced Dermatologists within the Practice – not too big but not too small!
- State of the art facilities in an idyllic location near the Brisbane River and opposite Bulimba Memorial Park
- The latest medical and laser equipment available for your use, or referral of patients within the practice for a variety of medical and cosmetic laser treatments
- Flexibility with working days and hours between 7.30am and 4.00pm Monday – Friday, and 8.00am – 11.00am one Saturday per month for an Acne Clinic
- We offer very convenient access from the City, the bayside suburbs and both the northern and southern suburbs via the Story Bridge, Gateway Bridge and major arterial roads. There is plenty of free street parking nearby as well as a limited number of car parking spaces on site
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience the services of a fully managed Practice including the services of a highly experienced and dynamic team of administrative and nursing staff so you can focus on seeing your patients while we take care of the rest
- No upfront costs – you will pay a percentage of billings at very competitive rates
For more information on Bulimba Dermatology or to see our extensive service offering, please visit our website at www.bulimbadermatology.com.au.
If you wish to apply or arrange a confidential discussion regarding the position with Dr Scott Webber, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE ALSO TAKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR 2021, AS WELL AS LOCUM OPPORTUNITIES. Please send your enquiries to email@example.com or call 07 3399 1100.