Position Vacant: Dermatologists – Independent Medical Examiners
WorkSafe Victoria is currently looking to engage with registered Dermatologists to join our Independent Medical Examiners Panel, to support our Victorian Community by providing expert advice and guide decisions about work-related injury claims, and ensure injured workers receive the right treatments and benefits.
To meet our selection criteria we are looking for;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Is a Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists and has help Fellowship for a minimum of 5 years
- Has a minimum of 5 years of direct clinical care experience as a practitioner in their chosen discipline
- Currently undertakes a minimum of 8 hours of direct clinical practice each week in the area of practice in which the IME provides specialist opinion
- Professional indemnity cover and public liability cover (details of required coverage can be found in the attached selection criteria)
- Demonstrated sound communication skills; verbal & written
As well as the above mandatory criteria, a highly desirable criteria will be used to assess applications in the instance of an overwhelming response to this advertisement.
How to apply
Please apply online and submit:
- AHPRA registration
- Certificate of fellowship
- Insurance policy documentation
- Qualifications and/or CPD
- Two de identified medico legal reports
Attachments can be uploaded in Microsoft Word & PDF format.
All successful applicants will be required to read and adhere to the IME declaration and Service Standards
No applications from recruitment agencies or Medico Legal organisations will be accepted
Applications close Friday 16 February 2018. Click the link to apply.