NPAAC revised publications
- Requirements of Medical Pathology Services (Second Edition 2018)
- Requirements for Supervision in the Clinical Governance of Medical Pathology Laboratories (Fourth Edition 2018)
- Requirements for the Retention of Labratory Records and Diagnostic Material (Seventh Edition 2018)
- Requirements for the Development and Use of In-house In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices (IVDs) (Fourth Edition 2018)
- Requirements for Quality Control, External Quality Assurance and Method Evaluation (Sixth Edition 2018).
Changes will come into effect on 1 December 2018. The current standards will apply until this time.
To request a copy of the revised standards, contact the NPAAC Secretariat.