Join the Specialty Medical Assessment Tribunals
Join the Specialty Medical Assessment Tribunals – a panel of independent specialists who consult and decide on complex workplace medical conditions.
The tribunals are an integral part of the Queensland workers’ compensation scheme, ensuring injured workers and their families are fairly compensated.
Benefits of becoming a member include:
- generous remuneration
- intellectually stimulating work
- learn, interact and network with other senior practitioners
- based in Brisbane – all travel expenses covered
- paid training in assessment methodology
- modest time commitment
- protection from civil liability.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from
- ear, nose and throat
Applications close 1 January 2019.
Applications from local, regional and interstate specialist are encouraged.
For further information please call (07) 3020 6430.