The Australasian College of Dermatologists
- The Australasian College of Dermatologists does not provide referrals to dermatologists or consultation to patients. Please refer to your local GP.
- Access to and use of the College website(s) is conditional upon and regarded as agreement to compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers.
- All information is a general reference and every effort is made to maintain its currency and accuracy. The College disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of information on its website. Before relying on the information users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
- Copyright of all information on the College website(s) resides with the College. Links to other sites are provided for the reader’s convenience. The College does not accept responsibility for information on any website beyond our own.
- Where information incorporates or summarises views, standards or recommendations of third parties, these do not reflect the views of the College nor indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
- Under no circumstances will the College be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the College website or any content.
POSITION STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
The Statements and Guidelines expressed as endorsed on the College website(s) have been endorsed as general documents appropriate having regard to the general circumstances to which they apply at the time of their endorsement.
It is the responsibility of the user to have express regard to the particular circumstances of each case, and the application of the Statements and Guidelines in each case.
The College’s endorsement is applicable at the time at which the endorsement is expressed. The Statements and Guidelines, developed by third parties, may be reviewed and updated from time to time. The College does not necessarily take responsibility for reviewing its endorsements, and it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have obtained the current version, or are aware of more recent or more appropriate Statements and Guidelines.
The Statements and Guidelines have been prepared having regard to the information available at the time of their preparation (and applicable at the time of the College’s endorsement), and the user should therefore have regard to any information, research or other material which may have been published or become available subsequently. The College takes no responsibility in this case.
Whilst the College endeavours to ensure that professional documents are as current as possible at the time of their endorsement, it takes no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or information or material which may have become available subsequently.
The endorsement of the College does not imply that the Statements and Guidelines are applicable in all cases, or in any particular case, but are general policy documents that may provide guidance for users. Users should use their own judgement and consider the particular circumstances of each case.