GOVERNANCE - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Professor Ingrid M Winship, MBChB, MD (Human Genetics), FRACP, FACD
Ingrid Winship is a Professor of Adult Clinical Genetics at the University of Melbourne (2006-) and a Director of Genetic Medicine, Melbourne Health (2006).
Declaration of Interest:
- Member of the Genetics Working Group of the National Health and Medical Research Council.
- National Statement Chapter 3.5 Genetics & Genomics Working Committee of the National Health and Medical Research Council.
- Member of the Australian Health Ethics Committee of the National Health and Medical Research Council
- Member of the Doherty Institute Council
- Member of Kinghorn Centre for Clinical Genomics Strategic Advisory Board
- Governor of the Florey Institute for Neuroscience and Mental Health
- Member of Executive Management Committee of Melbourne Genomic Health Alliance
- Director of the Board of Global Variome
- Member of the NZ Health Research Strategy Advisory Committee
- Board Member of the Australian Genome Research Facility