GOVERNANCE - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dr Clare Tait, MBBS (Hons) FRCP FACD
Dr Clare Tait works as a dermatologist in private practice at Dermatology Specialist Group in Perth , where she is a founding and current Director. She is the visiting dermatologist to the Kimberley area of Western Australia and has also worked in the dermatology department at Royal Perth Hospital for 20 years. She publishes regularly in peer review journals and has always been involved in teaching medical students, GPs and specialist dermatology trainees. She has previously served on the College Board as Dean of Education, having been actively involved in College committee work, and acting as a guest examiner, since she became a Fellow in 2002.
She currently chairs the Audit and Risk committee, serves on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs Committee, and is a College Advocate.
She is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (UK).
Declarations of interest
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians(UK)
- Visiting dermatologist to the Kimberley, Western Australia
- Director and part owner of Dermatology Specialist Group, Ardross, Western Australia
- Shareholder (via a Family Trust) of Centric Health, Ireland
- Partner is a Director of Centric Health, Ireland
- Partner is a shareholder and Chair of the Board of Healthlab on Line
- Partner is a shareholder and Chief Executive of the Medical Centres division of Healius