GOVERNANCE - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dean of Education
Dr Adriene Lee, MBBS (Hons) BSc (Med) FACD
Dr Adriene Lee has been a dermatologist since 2005 and works in private practice in Melbourne. She is a visiting dermatologist at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne, the Skin Health Institute and North Western Regional Health Services, Burnie, Tasmania. She has an honorary appointment at Monash Health and is an Adjunct Senior Lecturer in the School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health. She has an interest in medical dermatology, in particular contact dermatitis.
Dr Lee has an interest in education and training. She has previously been the Director of Training in Victoria, and served on the International Medical Graduate Assessment Committee, Curriculum Committee and National Training Committee which she chaired.
She is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Declarations of interest
- Visiting dermatologist – St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne
- Visiting dermatologist – Skin Health Institute
- Visiting dermatologist – North Western Regional Health Services, Burnie, Tasmania
- Visiting dermatologist – Honorary – Monash Health
- Adjunct Senior Lecturer – School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, Medicine Monash Health, Faculty of Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University