Programs and Courses
GP Certificates - Skin Cancer: Practical Therapies
This course aims to provide General Practitioners with the skills and knowledge to perform basic and advanced dermatological surgery and procedures and how to manage surgical risk and complications.
The Practical Dermoscopy course is a 12 week program delivered in an online format consisting of:
- 14 self-paced Online Modules with end of topic tests
- Case study – 500 words
- A final Online Exam
This course is aimed at GPs and GP registrars. Nurse practitioners and other medical registrars are also eligible.
INFORMATION COMING SOON.
One low course fee includes access to the course for the duration of the trimester and you are able to download and save all learning material and resources.
- GPs $1000
- GP registrars $900
- Nurse practitioners $900
- Other trainees and registrars $900
|Online Modules||Study at your own pace in fourteen self-paced online modules:
|Assessments & Online Final Exam||
Completion of this course will result in 30 PRPD points with ACRRM and 40 Category 1 QI&CPD points with RACGP
- The enrolment fee includes access to the online modules, virtual clinic and one-day face-to face workshop.
- Additional program costs with attending the face-to-face workshop such as travel, accommodation and other materials are to be covered by the registrant.
- Access to the online modules and virtual clinic is available for the duration of the course (usually 12-14 weeks).
- Registration in the program will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed enrolment form and payment of the relevant course fees to ACD.
- Participants can defer attendance at the one-day face-to-face workshop by submitting a written request to the Australasian College of Dermatologists that is received no later than 20 working days before the date of the workshop. If a deferment is granted, you will be offered a place at the next available workshop. Once you accept this offer, you will receive a confirmation email of enrolment into this workshop. A maximum of three deferrals is permitted per participant.
- Participants are required to review the Terms and Conditions and cancellation/refund policy prior to registering, and to acknowledge acceptance of these conditions during the registration process.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment once all course components have been completed.
- A full refund of fees will be available if an offer of placement is withdrawn or in the unlikely event that College is unable in unable to provide any components of the course.
- No refund of fees will be made once you have enrolled in the course.
- If you wish to defer your attendance at the workshop, you will need to submit a written request at least 20 days before the workshop date. Each written request will be considered on its merits. Deferment will not be granted for requests received within 20 days of the workshop date unless there are extenuating circumstances mitigating your attendance.
- All requests for deferment must be made in writing to email@example.com