Dermatology for General Practice
Vesicular and Bullous Disease
Developed and delivered by Australian trained and based Dermatologists. This online course will train you to ascertain the root cause of a patient’s dermatological condition that can cause vesicles and bullae (blisters).
Participants will complete online modules and learn directly from our experts. This course is designed to be engaging, flexible and totally relevant to your needs in day to day practice.
Detailed course content, date and fee information provided below.
Contact email@example.com for any queries regarding this course.
Full Course Information
This course consists of 5 topics:
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Pemphigus Foliaceous
Lectures & Case Studies
Watch a recorded lecture and participate in discussion forum on diagnosis and management direct with our expert Dermatologists
Assessment for this module will requires the satisfactory completion of a number of topic based quizzes together with a small number of targeted case reports.
This course requires about 10 study hours.
COURSE DATES 2021
15th Feb – 11th April
27th April – 20th June
5th Jul – 29th Aug
13th Sep – 7th Nov
One low course fee includes access to the course for the duration of the term and you are able to download and save all learning material and resources.
- GP/Registrar/Other $420
HOW TO ENROL
Click HERE to be directed to our online shop and the purchase page.
Here you can select the term and pay online to gain access to the course.
Once you have successfully paid online for your course access, you will receive a receipt as well as a confirmation of enrolment email with account details to access your course.
Please note that enrolments are only secured once payment is made. Adding the course to your cart will not hold an enrolment place.
This course is aimed at GPs and GP registrars. Nurse practitioners and other medical registrars are also eligible.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and diagnose cases of the conditions covered in your general practice
- List related differential diagnoses
- List the range of treatment options
- Develop the most appropriate treatment/management options/plans according to various clinical scenarios/presentations at their practice
- Discuss the risks of adverse outcomes associated with the various practical treatment options
- Recognise the circumstances under which referral to a dermatologist should be considered when managing patients
Completion of this course will result in 40 CPD points from the RACGP
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The enrolment fee includes access to the online modules
- Access to the online modules and virtual clinic is available for the duration of the course (usually 8 weeks).
- Registration in the program will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed enrolment form and payment of the relevant course fees to ACD.
- Participants can defer by submitting a written request to the Australasian College of Dermatologists that is received no later than 10 working days before the end of the term. If a deferment is granted, you will be offered a place at the next available term. Once you accept this offer, you will receive a confirmation email of enrolment into this workshop. A maximum of one deferral is permitted per participant.
- Participants are required to review the Terms and Conditions and cancellation/refund policy prior to registering, and to acknowledge acceptance of these conditions during the registration process.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment once all course components have been completed.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- A full refund of fees will be available if an offer of placement is withdrawn or in the unlikely event that College is unable in unable to provide any components of the course.
- No refund of fees will be made once you have enrolled in the course.
- If you wish to defer you will need to submit a written request at least 10 days before the term end. Each written request will be considered on its merits. Deferment will not be granted for requests received within 10 days of the end date unless there are extenuating circumstances mitigating your studies.
- All requests for deferment must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org