Dermatology for General Practice
Advanced Certificate in General Dermatology
This course combines all 12 modules of ACD’s Dermatology Courses:
- General Principles of Dermatology
- Skin Signs of Systemic Disease
- Hair & Nails
- Acne and Rosacea
- Psoriasis and Other Papulosquamous Disease
- Infections, Infestations & bites
- Light Related Skin Disease and Pigmentation Disorders
- Dermatological Emergencies
- Skin disease in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Vesicular and Bullous Disease
- Connective Tissue Disease
Lectures & Case Studies
Watch recorded lectures and participate in discussions on diagnosis and management direct with our expert Dermatologists.
Assessment for each module will require the satisfactory completion of a number of topic based quizzes together with a small number of targeted case reports.
This course requires about 200 study hours.
Course duration up to 24 months to complete the full certificate.
COURSE DATES 2021
15th Feb – 11th April
27th April – 20th June
5th Jul – 29th Aug
13th Sep – 7th Nov
One low course fee includes access to the course for the duration of the term and you are able to download and save all learning material and resources.
- GP/Registrar/Other $4,800
HOW TO ENROL
Click HERE to be directed to our online shop and the purchase page.
Here you can select the term and pay online to gain access to the course.
Once you have successfully paid online for your course access, you will receive a receipt as well as a confirmation of enrolment email with account details to access your course.
Please note that enrolments are only secured once payment is made. Adding the course to your cart will not hold an enrolment place.
This course is aimed at GPs and GP registrars. Nurse practitioners and other medical registrars are also eligible.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Please see individual course pages for specific learning outcomes for each module.
PRDP, QI & CPD POINTS
CPD points from the RACGP at completion of all 12 modules is 480 points
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The enrolment fee includes access to the online modules
- Access to the online modules and virtual clinic is available for the duration of the course.
- Registration in the program will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed enrolment form and payment of the relevant course fees to ACD.
- Participants can defer by submitting a written request to the Australasian College of Dermatologists that is received no later than 10 working days before the end of the term. If a deferment is granted, you will be offered a place at the next available term. Once you accept this offer, you will receive a confirmation email of enrolment into this workshop. A maximum of one deferral is permitted per participant.
- Participants are required to review the Terms and Conditions and cancellation/refund policy prior to registering, and to acknowledge acceptance of these conditions during the registration process.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment once all course components have been completed.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- A full refund of fees will be available if an offer of placement is withdrawn or in the unlikely event that College is unable in unable to provide any components of the course.
- No refund of fees will be made once you have enrolled in the course.
- If you wish to defer you will need to submit a written request at least 10 days before the term end. Each written request will be considered on its merits. Deferment will not be granted for requests received within 10 days of the end date unless there are extenuating circumstances mitigating your studies.
- All requests for deferment must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org