Programs and Courses
Certificate in Melanography Essentials
The Australasian College of Dermatologists in collaboration with Mole Map Inc have developed The Certificate in Melanography Essentials course.
This course is targeted at nurses or other appropriately trained health professionals who are interested in, or working in the field of skin cancer imaging and wish to further their skills and knowledge in this area. Participants should be AHPRA registered practitioners. If applicants are not currently registered they would not be able to do the workshop to achieve full certification.
The course comprises a mixture of 8 online modules and 2 face to face workshops. Students can choose to complete the whole course or the individual online and workshop components
Students who successfully complete the full course will be awarded with the Certificate in Melanography Essentials from the Australasian College of Dermatologists.
Any queries about your enrolment can be directed to email@example.com
The course is delivered in a blended learning mode of self-paced online learning and a two days of face-to-face workshops. Please note the online components of this course are not compatible with IPads and are best accessed via a computer or laptop.
The 2 day face-to-face workshop will be held in a central location.
Venue: MoleMap, Suite 1, Level 4, 60 Albert Rd, South Melbourne.
|Trimester 2||3 June – 1 September||10 & 11 August 2019|
|Trimester 3||2 September– 1 December||9 & 10 November 2019|
|Online Course Only||2 Day Workshop Only|
*Please note that you may enrol after the trimester has commenced, however you must complete by the course end date.
To proceed with your enrolment select the ‘Enrol ’ button located next to the trimester you wish to enrol in.
You will be re-directed to the ACD Online Courses Store where you can select your fee type, trimester and make an online payment for access to the course.
Once you have successfully paid online for your course access, you will receive a receipt as well as a confirmation of enrolment email with account details to access your course.
Please note that enrolments are only secured once payment is made. Adding the course to your cart will not hold an enrolment place.
One course fee of $1599 includes access to all components of the course (access to the online learning modules, workshops and assessments).
There is also an option to enrol just in the online course or the workshop components
- Online modules: $799
- Workshop component: $999
- The enrolment fee includes access to the online modules and face-to face workshops.
- Additional program costs with attending the face-to-face workshop such as travel, accommodation and other materials are to be covered by the registrant.
- Access to the online modules and virtual clinic is available for the duration of the course.
- Registration in the program will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed enrolment form and payment of the relevant course fees to ACD.
- Participants can apply to defer attendance at the face-to-face workshops by submitting a written request to the Australasian College of Dermatologists no later than 20 working days before the date of the workshop. If a deferment is granted, you will be offered a place at the next available workshop, subject to availability.
- Participants are required to review the Terms and Conditions and cancellation/refund policy prior to registering, and to acknowledge acceptance of these conditions during the registration process.
- Participants will be issued with a Certificate of completion once all components of the course have been completed.
- A full refund of fees will be available if an offer of placement is withdrawn or in the unlikely event that College is unable in unable to provide any components of the course.
- No refund of fees will be made once you have enrolled in the course, except in exceptional circumstances, or unless College is informed 30 days prior to commencement of course (or workshop if only enrolled in the workshop)
- All requests for deferment must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org