GP Certificates – Skin Cancer: Benign and Precancerous Lesions
PROGRAMS AND COURSES
Certificate in Benign and Precancerous Lesions
Benign and Precancerous Lesions is the only course available in Australia developed for GPs and delivered by accredited Dermatologists qualified by the ACD.
The Certificate of Benign and Precancerous Lesions is a 12 week program delivered fully online.
- 5 self-paced online modules
- Topic case scenarios
- Case study – 500 words
- 2 hour online exam
Please note that this online course is compatible with computer, laptop, iPad, tablet and phone.
|Trimester 2||Monday 3 June – Sunday 25 August 2019||Enrol Now|
|Trimester 3||Monday 2 September – Sunday 24 November 2019||Enrol Now|
*Please note that you may enrol after the trimester has commenced, however you must complete by the course end date.
To proceed with your enrolment select the ‘Enrol Now’ button located next to the trimester you wish to enrol in.
You will be re-directed to the ACD Online Courses Store where you can select your fee type, trimester and make an online payment for access to the course.
Once you have successfully paid online for your course access, you will receive a receipt as well as a confirmation of enrolment email with account details to access your course.
Please note that enrolments are only secured once payment is made. Adding the course to your cart will not hold an enrolment place.
One low course fee includes access to the course for the duration of the trimester:
- GPs $1000
- GP registrars $900
- Nurse practitioners $900
- Other trainees and registrars $900
|Online Modules||Each self-paced online module is estimated to take 2 hours to complete. The following Topics are covered:
Benign epithelial tumours
|Assessments & Online Final Exam||Participants are assessed throughout the duration of the course. An 80% pass mark for each online topic is required and a 75% pass mark for the case study and final online exam.|
Completion of this course will result in 30 PRPD points with ACRRM and 40 Category 1 QI&CPD points with RACGP
- The enrolment fee includes access to the online modules.
- Access to the online modules for the Semester period (12 weeks).
- Registration in the program will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed enrolment form and payment of the relevant course fees to ACD.
- Participants are required to review the Terms and Conditions and cancellation/refund policy prior to registering, and to acknowledge acceptance of these conditions during the registration process.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment once all course components have been completed.
- A full refund of fees will be available if an offer of placement is withdrawn or in the unlikely event that College is unable in unable to provide any components of the course.
- No refund of fees will be made once you have enrolled in the course.
- If you wish to defer your attendance at the workshop, you will need to submit a written request at least 20 days before the workshop date. Each written request will be considered on its merits. Deferment will not be granted for requests received within 20 days of the workshop date unless there are extenuating circumstances mitigating your attendance.
- All requests for deferment must be made in writing to email@example.com