College staff update
For Fellows and Trainees
For Health Professionals
Posted 3 weeks ago
- Caroline Zoers: Joined the College in a full time role as a Policy Manager in November 2019.
- Kevin Turner: Starts on 2 December in a full time role as Information Technology (IT) Operations Manager. Please contact Kevin for any IT enquiries
- Caterina De Meneghi: Starts on 21 January 2020 in a part time role as the Wellbeing and Engagement Officer for Victorian, Western Australian and South Australian Faculties
- Ashleigh Thomas: Starts on 21 January 2020 in a part time role as the Wellbeing and Engagement Officer for New South Wales and Queensland Faculties. Ashleigh will also be working part time as an educational designer
- Tony Moore: Will be retiring on 20 December 2019. Tony has been with the College since April 2007 and was recognised at the Conferring Ceremony in 2017 for his service. He has contributed enormously to the College over that time. Please join us as we wish him all the best in his retirement. We will miss you Tony
- Jacqui Sciancalepore: Will be taking over Tony’s role as Manager, Training Program from 16 December 2019. Thank you Jacqui for all your efforts in the IT space
- Associate Dean: College will be appointing an Associate Dean in January 2020. This will be a three day per week role. If you are interested in this role, please contact Brett O’Neill at College.