2018 marketing campaign
Posted 1 year ago
The focus of this year’s campaign is the target audience of men over 50 at risk of skin cancer, which has already received media attention from TV, radio, print and online and social media channels.
Hilights so far include:
- Dr Alexandra Varol appearing on Channel 9’s Today show
- President- Elect Dr David Francis appearing on Channel 10 news in Brisbane
- Coverage on WIN news television
- Radio interviews with various College spokespeople in Brisbane, Wollongong, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Tamworth, Albury, Bega, Long Reach, Toowoomba and Townsville
- Print coverage in The West Australian featuring Dr Rachael Foster
- Print coverage in the NT News, Geelong Advertiser and Sunraysia Daily
- Dr Andrew Miller speaking with SBS News and on the AAP newswire
- Online news coverage in the Daily Telegraph, News.com.au, Herald Sun, Courier Mail and Adelaide Now
- Trade media coverage in the Australian Journal of Pharmacy, Doctor Portal, Health Times and Clinical Society of Oncology.
Click here to view the campaign materials.